CLICK HERE to schedule your free initial phone consultation with our attorneys.

We Got Married and Want my Spouse to Get a Green Card: Forms Required to Adjust Status Based on Marriage to a U.S. Citizen

This blog post includes the recording of my twenty-third show, which originally aired Friday January 18, 2019. This twenty-third podcast focuses on the common question(s) I receive regarding what forms are required for a Green-Card case within the U.S. based on marriage to a U.S. citizen. One can click here to listen to the entirety of the show.